Administration and Billing
1. How do I place an order?
You can place your order using our online order form.
2.How long does it take to open an account?
All accounts are opened and set up on the same day as the order is placed. Once an account is set up an activation notice will be sent to you via email. This email includes a userid, password, FTP hostname and all the instructions you need to get started. You can then begin uploading files to your new web site immediately. You will be given an IP (if you plan includes) number to access your site via the web prior to the completion of either domain registration or transfer.
3. What is the minimum contract?
One Month for Hosting Plans. But if you want discounts then you must pay in advance. For more information on discounts please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or see our web hosting pricing page.
Free Domain Name registration requires a minimum one year payment.
4. Do I get a discount if I pay for a year in one go?
Yes. Please see our see our web hosting pricing page.
5. How do you bill me?
We bill you 1 or 12 months in advance (according to your plan)
6. How do I pay for my account?
You can pay for your account by check, or credit card using paypal.com. To pay by credit card directly go to the Signup Page and pay for your plan. For more payment related queries please email email@example.com.
7. Can I use my space for commercial purposes?
Yes, you can use your account for commercial purposes. The World Wide Web has become a most efficient and cost-effective means of making information available to the users of the internet community. In addition, our Commerce plan and higher plans provide the features you would need to set up your own online shop.
8. Can I resell my web space?
Yes. You can resell space within your account. However, you will be responsible for its content and data transfer. It will not be possible to acquire multiple account passwords for FTP access or set up sub-directories of your domain to have their own domain names.
Was this answer helpful?
1. Password is not accepted for user joe in my e-mail client? a.k.a. i created one pop account...
1. What is a domain name? Your domain name is your address on the internet. Actual internet...
1. What is a Web-Certificate? A Web Server Certificate permits securer communication between a...
1. What is the CPanel? The CPanel is an end user account manager where you can administer and...
1. What is web hosting? Total Web Designs offer domain web hosting and email services. This...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution